Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Holding My Ground

As I lie here in bed, tired but restless, something occurs to me. It's been a very long day full of writing, editing, photographing, researching, building and reading. Like most days, I dedicate 100% of my time to creative endeavors. I barely work a regular job, as it doesn't make sense to be there when I could be doing this. I pour my heart and soul out with utmost vulnerability...I bare it all. No shame, no fear. Because it's who I am. But, guess what? Nobody really gives a lovely motherfuck, alright? Forget support. You'll get support AFTER you make something of yourself, not a minute sooner. Nobody is going to understand what your deal is so just accept it, and continue with what you're doing. I often stop and realize that nothing in a regular work day could ever
come close to fulfilling me the way my be_yourownmuse projects do. Do I cave and conform...or do I stick with this and give it all I've got? It's not even negotiable. I have a vision...and that vision IS manifesting. So, you wanna know what the actual bottom line is right now? THIS ONLY NEEDS TO MAKE SENSE TO ME.

1 comment:

  1. Don't ever worry about what others think.
    Forget about finances, social status, material items and all that shit. You attract love to you. You attract positive energy.
    Lie in a cozy spot and do what you do best. CREATE! Just be sure to share with us. Love you Lynn! TF

    ReplyDelete