Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Memoirs...It's All In The Wonders Of The Morning

Happiness surrounds me to the core of my existence. Beaming rays of light enter my body from off in the distance. Desertion of anguish from off into the unknown. Traveling onward to see a miracle born. Making it's way to a feeling in a moment alone. Far beyond the whispers of the soul, it makes an unnerving retreat to the seas before me. The shallows disappear and love walks in the door, just as it once did all those other times before. The fears are long gone. The anger is buried. Love now consumes me to a typical state of well being. The thoughts are comforting, pleasing. Love me forever, sweet Divine...it's all in the wonders of the morning.

                                     ~Lynn




No comments:

Post a Comment