Friday, April 4, 2014

Green Journal Musings 9/22/13

I'm Slowly deepening into an abyss of love.
The reigns pulling me under in an
overwhelming and wonderful feeling of bliss.
Shadows fall at the wayside disappearing
one by one making it easy to smile.
An ever so frequent wave of inspiration,
grounding and soaring at the same time.
So beautiful it takes a moment to catch my breath.
Streaming in so fast and powerful.

Here it is...The beginning...










*The love I'm referring to in this piece is self love. Loving and appreciating myself has been a life long struggle. When I finally started feeling love for myself, it was very overwhelming. I appreciated everything I was, everything I had been, all of my mistakes, failures, decisions...I loved it all. It was a humble and quiet feeling. Just knowing I made a turn for the better emotionally. It brought me to a place of gratitude that I had never experienced before. I'll never forget it.


                                                 Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment