Sunday, April 22, 2012

Note to self...

Start spending time with nice people who are smart, driven and likeminded. Relationships should help you, not hurt you. Surround yourself with people who reflect the person you want to be

"I believe.... in gratitude. I believe gratitude is one of the foundations to living a more positive life. I believe writing down at least 5 things you are grateful for, each day, will help you attract more things to be grateful for. I believe gratitude will help you see the positive (the silver lining) in any situation - yes, even the ones we first thought were not so good. Couple gratitude with love and you have a powerful force - you have the foundation to the spiritual laws and your life will be blessed beyond your wildest dreams."~~~Soul Inspiring

Today's affirmation: "I am grateful every single day for the blessings and the wonderful people who are bestowed upon me"


"The greatest goodness is peace of mind"~~~The Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment