Saturday, February 8, 2014

In The Midst Of A Spiritual Awakening, A Family Is Torn

When the utmost pain in your heart comes flooding over you, it confuses your brain. This is painful. How will I deal with this? Why the hell is this happening to me? To hell with 'ME'...how will my family ever recover? The dark side of life has reared it's nasty little head again. I didn't think suffering could ever look and feel this way. I thought I had seen it all, but here it is. The darkest of winter sings a dreary little tune, and it suffocates me with every breath I take. I can let this break me, or I can be an inspiration somehow. The challenge is here. This is what all my spiritual Guru's were talking about:
                              
I guess everything is going to fall apart. I am supposed to be an up lifter during this time. It's purpose is like the story of the Phoenix. Find the silver lining and focus on the good so my life can change. I mean, I started this for the greater good for man kind, so I guess this is where it's supposed to begin. With me. Life is about helping others overcome suffering so you can heal yourself. I can't and won't keep spinning my tires in this karmic conundrum by handling things the same old way. It will only bring more suffering, and I know this. So here I go. THE CHALLENGE HAS ARRIVED...and it's patience, love and positivity that will turn this ugly black cloud into a beautiful rainbow. Things will get better.

The mind really is a powerful force. It can enslave us or empower us. It can plunge us to the depths of misery or take us to the heights of ecstasy. I know I can do this. It's time to learn to use my power wisely and make a difference. Wish me luck...
                              ,
                             

No comments:

Post a Comment