Thursday, September 26, 2013

Religion is belief in someone else’s experience. Spirituality is having your own

Cleanse. If you love yourself, you feed your body healthy food each day, so the nutrition can protect you against dis-ease or hardship from illness. In the same way, you gotta keep up your spiritual strength and vitality by cleansing the mind, body and spirit of all crap the negative forces may have deposited upon you. My three day spiritual cleanse begins when I wake up tomorrow. It's kind of like a three day hibernation/meditation away from people, focussing and being totally in the moment. Television and internet...coffee and cell phone...work and people...so long, goodbye. It's me, my books, lots of water and a vegetable diet, sage, candles and sound therapy. I want to learn to live in pure UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. I want my own connection. I know it takes effort to get to that place. Instead of reading about all of these prophets going off on their own for spiritual connection, it's time to have my own. It's only 3 days...it's a start...a different state of conciousness.


True religion is the life we lead, not the creed we profess ***

***(do you understand these words?)






No comments:

Post a Comment