Sunday, December 30, 2012

In the midst of winter...

About one year ago I started this little odyssy. I really can't give an exact day because I don't believe it works like that. There isn't a real beginning moment. It just starts happening to you. I remember it was after Christmas though. I remember sitting quietly in a chair. No television, no music...no noise. Just the sound of my breathing. I was gazing at the Christmas tree. I was totally content with being right there... although there was somewhere I needed to be in a hurry. My mind was completely clear of the usual racing thoughts and for a change I wasn't anxious. I remember closing my eyes and I began to meditate. The books started coming to me not long after. They were all given to me in the most unusual ways. I didn't purchase a single one of them. They were being sent to me as I needed them... and they still do.  I continue to feed my head and heart and I'm in love with life, what can I say? I've never been so happy, blissful and confident in the midst of everything that is happening in my life outside of me. I now know what it feels like to be happy. I created it. Nothing on the outside is (or isn't) making that happiness. No person, place or thing. No set of circumstances, finances or romances. It's me. I'm arriving :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment